Robertson Bell are currently working with a CV enhancing Public Sector Organisation on a large systems upgrade project. Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Trainer to support the organisations transition onto the updated system. The role will be offered on an 6 Month contract with a possibility of an extension for the right candidate. Fully remote working will be on offer for the duration of the contract.
Key Duties Will be:
- Retraining all designated super users up to a high standard on the updated system.
- Deliver of comprehensive training sessions to both groups and on a one-to-one basis using video technology.
- Work collaboratively with team members to put together an engaging training programme which is understandable for all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good understanding of Financial/IT/Business systems. Prior experience with Oracle would be advantageous however full training will be provided if necessary.
- Experience of delivering training sessions.
- Available at short notice.
Our client is able to arrange interviews at short notice so please do not hesitate to apply.
Share this job