Are you an experienced Payroll Supervisor with previous experience of leading on the delivery of monthly payrolls within an NHS Organisation? Are you available at short notice? If so we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell are supporting an NHS organisation as they seek to appoint an Interim Payroll Supervisor for an initial period of 3 months.
Key duties will be:
- Leading a small team in the accurate processing of monthly payrolls.
- Providing hands on support to junior members of staff.
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries.
- Giving advice on Agenda For Change terms and conditions.
- Ensuring Payroll files are correctly interfaced with Finance & HR systems.
- Spot checking payroll data to verify information is correct.
- Processing of statutory submissions as required to HMRC & Pension providers.
You will need to be:
- An experienced Payroll Supervisor/Manager with previous NHS experience.
- Available on a short notice period or immediately available.
Our client is able to set up video interviews at short notice for suitable candidates so please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out