Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with a Public Sector organisation, based in Scotland, to recruit an Interim Part-Time Procurement Officer on a 12-month contract with a potential to extend beyond the initial contract length. This role is a 3 day a week position, working remotely for the foreseeable future until Scottish Government guidelines change. Our client is flexible on the days worked depending on the successful candidate’s requirements.
Reporting to the Category Manager, the post holder will lead on a high value, public sector regulated Construction and Civil Engineering tender exercises. You will manage the end-to-end tendering process from initial market research to contract drafting and hand over.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop tender strategy, specification and award criteria and contract notes for approval.
- Develop cases for contract extensions.
- Use the PCS-T system to run the tender exercise.
- Be the lead evaluator for regulated tenders, co-ordinating panel evaluation and take ownership of scoring.
- Lead the awarding process including contract drafting and signing processes.
- Production of handover documents and framework guidance.
- Manage stakeholders and bidders during the process including providing feedback.
The successful candidate must:
- Be MCIPs qualified or working towards completing an MCIPS qualification.
- Have worked within the public sector procurement environment for a minimum of a year.
- Demonstrate experience in leading and delivering legally compliant OJEU tender processes including selection and amendment of commercial terms and conditions.
- Have a good understanding of the Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014 and the EU Procurement Directives.
Our client is looking for the successful candidate to start on the 1st June so you must be available from this date.
This role falls inside of IR35.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out