Robertson Bell are pleased to be supporting a Peterborough-based organisation to recruit an interim IFRS 16 Financial Accountant on an initial six-month contract, in readiness for the change to leasing standards set to happen in March 2022.
This is a hybrid role which will require 2/3 day per week in my clients central-Peterborough offices, which are highly accessible via public transport and also have on-site parking.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, from beginning to end, on the implementation of IFRS 16, acting as the subject matter expert and providing training to stakeholders.
- Supporting the Year End process, playing a key role in the production of Statutory Accounts and engaging with Auditors.
- Ensuring the integrity of the organisations Balance Sheet through robust reconciliation.
- Providing support on Capital and Fixed Asset accounting processes.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with Cash Flow Forecasting and VAT related work.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience implementing IFRS 16 and supporting the Year End process from a financial accounting perspective.
- Possess strong communication skills and be comfortable providing training to stakeholders.
- Hold a full CCAB, or equivalent accountancy qualification. Candidates who are truly QBE will also be considered.
- Be an intermediate or advanced MS Excel user.
If you are interested in this role and hold the required experience then please do not hesitate to submit your application now, as this recruitment process is moving extremely quickly, and the role is expected to be filled prior to the advert close date.
This contract falls within the IR35 legislation, and the successful candidate will be paid through an Umbrella Company.
Share this job