Robertson Bell are supporting a fantastic social housing provider based in Central London to recruit a Financial Controller on a six-month temporary to permanent contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious accounting professional to apply their experience in a high-performing finance function, passionate about ensuring organisational goals and objectives are met.
Reporting into the Director of Finance, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the financial accounts for both the parent organisation and subsidiaries.
- Maintaining and developing a robust financial control framework.
- Overseeing the organisations treasury function; monitoring cash-flow, reviewing loans and interest rates.
- Managing the outsourced payroll service, acting as the key point of contact on all payroll related information.
- Leading a small team of three high-performing accountants.
- Submitting all VAT and Construction Industry Scheme returns.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant with post-qualification experience in a similar role, ideally within the social housing sector.
- Demonstrate experience maintaining financial controls, ideally in both practice and industry.
- Evidence strong line management skills.
- Possess first class communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Have worked in a medium or large organisation, with an income/revenue exceeding £40 million per annum.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience.
This role will be home-based initially with a likely transition back into the office, on a part-time basis, later this year.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out