Robertson Bell are pleased to be supporting a Clinical Commissioning Group who are looking to appoint a Management Accountant on a remote basis for an initial period of 5 months.
Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, key duties will be:
- To assist in delivery of the financial reporting requirements in accordance with reporting deadlines.
- Prepare accrual and prepayment schedules as necessary in the production of budget statements within the month-end reporting deadlines.
- Liaise with managers in order to ensure accrual / prepayment adjustments are actioned where necessary each month,
- Ensure invoices are raised on a timely basis for contractual income and recharges.
- Provide appropriate financial analysis to support decision making and business understanding.
- Support the financial accounts team in delivering key timescales by ensuring invoices are appropriately coded and authorised for payment.
- Assist the Finance Manager in setting detailed budgets annually for and assist with obtaining sign off by budget holders according to the timetable.
- Ensure any budget adjustments required to budgets during the year are promptly actioned and supported by authorised budget virement forms ensuring a clear audit trail.
You will need to be:
- Part or fully qualified CCAB accountant.
- Experienced Management Accountant with prior experience of working within a commissioning environment.
- Available at short notice.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out