Robertson Bell are pleased to be supporting a Clinical Commissioning Group who are looking to appoint a Management Accountant on a remote basis for an initial period of 5 months.
Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, key duties will be:
- To assist in delivery of the financial reporting requirements in accordance with reporting deadlines.
- Prepare accrual and prepayment schedules as necessary in the production of budget statements within the month-end reporting deadlines.
- Liaise with managers in order to ensure accrual / prepayment adjustments are actioned where necessary each month,
- Ensure invoices are raised on a timely basis for contractual income and recharges.
- Provide appropriate financial analysis to support decision making and business understanding.
- Support the financial accounts team in delivering key timescales by ensuring invoices are appropriately coded and authorised for payment.
- Assist the Finance Manager in setting detailed budgets annually for and assist with obtaining sign off by budget holders according to the timetable.
- Ensure any budget adjustments required to budgets during the year are promptly actioned and supported by authorised budget virement forms ensuring a clear audit trail.
You will need to be:
- Part or fully qualified CCAB accountant.
- Experienced Management Accountant with prior experience of working within a commissioning environment.
- Available at short notice.
Share this job