Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Public Sector organisation who are looking to appoint an Interim Project Support Officer for an initial period 6 months. This role will be fully remote for the duration of the contract.
Key duties will be:
- Support corporate projects, identifying requirements and providing options to improve ways of working.
- Undertake project support, responding to information requests and other tasks which will involve meeting tight deadlines.
- Assist and work closely with stakeholders across the organisation, providing information to the programme leads.
- Planning and managing individual elements of projects as delegated by project managers.
- Maintain project plans, supporting the provision of accurate reporting.
You will need to be:
- Experienced with supporting projects in a fast paced project based environment.
- Available at short notice.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out