Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Public Sector organisation, based in the Midlands, to recruit an Interim Contracts Officer on a 12-month contract. The role will predominately be remote working, with an expectation to go into the offices once a fortnight.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support with the day-to-day management of contracts.
- Act as the contract lead and lead negotiator for several medium sized contracts during the annual planning round.
- Manage and chair contract review meetings.
- Support on contract monitoring and performance management of contracts including analysis and presentation of this information.
- Ensure the contract tracker is updated regularly.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working within a contract management role within the Public Sector.
- Be able to review and scrutinise information including financial information.
- Have excellent communication skills to be able to relay complex information on contract matters in layman terms.
- Possess strong knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office packages in particularly Excel.
Please note this role has been deemed to fall inside IR35 and will be paid through an umbrella company.
Share this job