Robertson Bell is pleased to be working with a well established charity to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to provide further assurance to the organisation throughout the year end period. This is an initial 3-6 month contract.
Leading on the charities statutory and management reporting, responsibilities include:
- Take full responsibility of the preparation of the annual statements
- Be the main point of contact for auditors
- Ensure the preparation of clear and accurate reports to effectively support budget holders across the business.
- Have close contact with budget holders and senior management teams to provide financial support and aid in the formation of long-term financial plans
- Supervise the work of two junior member of staff
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified financial accountant
- Have a strong knowledge of statutory and regulatory environment for UK charities.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Applications will be under constant review before the closing date so please submit your application now to be considered!
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out