Keen to work for an ambitious international charity that has recently experienced an astonishing period of growth, with their annual income now totalling at over £100million? Are you looking to secure an exciting programmes-focused role that offers excellent progression opportunities? Are you excited by the prospect of international travel?
If yes, then this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are proud to be partnering with this prestigious charity whilst they recruit for a new Programme Finance Manager on a permanent basis. Based in Salisbury, this role is vital to the development and management of the charity’s international projects and would suit a motivated, proactive individual who is looking to make a move into the sector.
The main duties of this Programmes Finance Manager role are as follows:
- For your own portfolio of countries, take the lead in the monitoring of finances for all projects, supporting the in-country teams and providing sound financial advice and programme oversight reports to specific major donors as required.
- Oversee the annual budget setting process and development of new project proposals, ensuring all costs and potential risks are accounted for.
- Have key oversight of the forecasting process.
- Business partner with the international finance teams, challenging attitudes, updating budgets according to programme changes and acting as the key contact for any potential issues.
- Undertake occasional international travel to various locations across the globe to manage relationships with various stakeholders on programme specific matters.
- Provide mentoring, development and motivation to one Finance Officer.
- Play a key role in the annual donor audits, ensuring all spend is in line with compliance and contract terms.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who has a passion for international development and offers to chance to be part of a growing, dynamic team of an international scale. Due to recent impressive growth, this finance team is constantly evolving, offer potential for brilliant promotional opportunities in the future.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally completed their CCAB qualification. However, candidates without this are still strongly encouraged to apply.
- A passion for the international development sector.
- Excellent communication skills and bubbly personality.
- A solid understanding of the budgeting process.
- Fantastic organisation skills and the ability to suggest process and system improvements.
- The confidence to challenge their stakeholders and peers on current ways of working.
If you are interested, please do not delay in applying as my client is looking to interview ASAP and this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Share this job