Robertson Bell are delighted to be supporting a renowned Public Sector organisation on the recruitment of a Management Accountant for a period of up to 12 Months.
Key Responsibilities’ will include:
- Collate and analyse key Financial Management information for budget holders across the organisation.
- Play a key role in the annual budget setting process.
- Provide Financial Management support on a variety of ongoing complex projects.
- Work autonomously and within a team to provide efficient solutions to any issues that may arise.
The ideal candidate will have:
- AAT or CCAB part/fully qualified qualification.
- Previous experience in a management accounting capacity.
- Experience dealing with multiple diverse revenue streams and ideally some work with restricted funds.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
If this role sounds of interest to you or you would like to find out more then please submit your CV for consideration.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out