Looking to secure a role withing a large public sector organisation who value the importance of a good work/life balance? Want a role that offers excellent employee culture and an unparalleled pension contribution? Are you experience in debt recovery and looking to take a step into a more senior, managerial role?
If yes, then look no further!
My client is a Brighton based public sector organisation who is looking for a Senior Debt Recovery Associate to join their team on a permanent basis in this newly created role. In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will be offered an excellent annual leave allowance, performance related bonuses, flexible working arrangements and a brilliant pension contribution.
The key duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Line management of a small team of Debt Recovery Advisors, driving constant improvement across the team and giving them opportunities to develop and reach their full potential.
- Full responsibility for ensuring that all necessary bank reconciliations have been accurately prepared and that payments related to levies and penalties have been invoiced, collected and refunded in a timely manner.
- Act as the key point of escalation for any issues and handle more complex queries from external stakeholders.
- Be at the forefront of producing and implementing new process improvements initiatives, providing a hands-on approach to ensuring the team are working as efficiently as possible.
- Provide cover for the other Senior Debt Recovery Associates and Deputise for the Manager as required.
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a “can do” attitude and a background in debt recovery who is looking to further their skills in a challenging new role. Although home-based initially, applicants must live within a commutable distance from the offices in Brighton.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a debt recovery role of a similar capacity.
- Ideally, previous experience managing a small team. However, candidates without this will still be considered.
- Strong mathematical skills, a proactive approach to work and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of suggesting and delivering process improvements.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily and the role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out