Want to work for one of the UK’s best known and largest charities? Have you got a background in risk and assurance? Could you lead on the risk management program and partner with Divisional Leaders and Directors? If yes, read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to once again be working together with this superb charity whilst they recruit to a permanent Head of Risk. Working closely with various senior managers within this large charity you will evaluate, highlight and lead on the management of any major risks that the charity could face.
- Manage the risk function ensuring close alignment with the organisational objectives.
- Liaise closely with the risk committee, overseeing schedules and highlighting risks so relevant attention is given.
- Review and certify management information, presenting regularly to key members of staff and the board.
- Work closely with project teams to incorporate a focus around risk management across the whole organisation.
- Provide oversight around business continuity ensuring processes and systems are developed and improved accordingly.
- Create and roll out practical risk management plans which will support the organisations objectives.
This role would start as fully remote but would eventually be based from the organisations new head office in central London. Please note flexible working will continue to be offered. This Head of Risk would best suit someone with not-for-profit sector experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Highly experienced in risk management.
- Have strong leadership skills.
- Have previously worked in large and complex organsiations.
- Be a confident business partner and confident communicator.
- Have the ability to influence and a proactive attitude.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not delay in applying.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out