Are you an ambitious finance systems professional looking to take that next step with a large organisation? Do you have excellent knowledge of both financial systems and accountancy processes? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a Public Sector organisation looking for a Systems Accountant to join the team in a role that is the perfect next career move for an ambitious finance systems professional. This is an initial 12 month FTC on a remote basis.
The main responsibilities of the Systems Accountant are as follows:
- Full responsibility for ensuring the current finance system is used to its full potential and any issues are dealt with in a swift and timely manner.
- Provide support to users of the main financial system, resolving any issues they may have utilising your excellent knowledge of financial process in order to understand at exactly what stage the issue occurred and how to effectively manage and rectify it.
- Act as the key contact between internal teams and the external system supplier
- Scope out system requirements from internal stakeholders and working with the external supplier to ensure achievable upgardes and changes are implemented.
The successful candidate for the Finance Systems Manager role will have:
- At the very minimum part qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Excellent financial systems experience, having ideally led on the systems upgrades and improvements.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central is highly desirable
- Experience of working in an accountancy-focused role with enough knowledge of financial processes to effectively answer any queries from users.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out