Keen to further your career in a financial systems-focused role? Are you passionate about international development and keen to work as part of a close-knit team? Want to work for an organisation whose work impacts the lives of the vulnerable across the globe by uniting them with a common purpose?
If yes, this could be the role for you!
My client is a South-West London based international charity who are looking for a Systems Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This charity prides themselves on their sense of community and providing their staff with an excellent work/life balance, including flexible working arrangements and opportunities to work from home.
The key responsibilities of this Systems Accountant role are as follows:
- Be the first point of contact for any system-related queries from both financial and non-financial users across the charity, investigating and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Take the lead in the delivery training and workshops for new members of staff and all internal system users, ensuring they are able to navigate it effectively.
- Full responsibility for producing reports on the functionality of the PS Financials system as requested by the line manager.
- Provide invaluable input to the development and configuration of the PS Financials system, closely analysing how the system interacts with other areas of the business and making improvements as needed.
- Play a key role in a multitude of projects, including assisting in the development of the charity’s new international budgeting system, working closely with the auditors at year end and ensuring all data has accurately transferred from the old accounting system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious systems professional who is looking to further their experience in a role that offers variety and the opportunity to get involved in a number of systems-focused projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the system PS Financials.
- Ideally have started working towards their accountancy qualifications. However, candidates without this are still strongly encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience in both a finance-based role and systems administration role.
- The motivation to further their career within financial systems.
If you are interested in this Systems Accountant opportunity, please apply immediately as applications are being reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out