Robertson Bell are delighted to be supporting an NHS organisation in the North West in their recruitment of an Interim Project Accountant for an initial period of 4 months. This role is offered on a remote basis initially however it is likely that an on site presence will be required towards the end of the contract.
- Review and analyse proposed business cases for viability and delivery of value for money
- Resonsibility for preparing and production of year end statements and accounts for subsidiary organisation
- Ensuring the organisation complies with VAT rules and guidance and maximises VAT recovery.
- Provide technical advice on capital accounting issues and ensure the fixed asset register is updated in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Responsible for the input and submission of NHSE&I returns, maintaining and reconciling data extracts.
- Leading on capital and cashflow reporting and forecasting.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure the integrity of financial controls and that all agreed recommendations are implemented.
You will have:
- Previous financial accounting experience within an NHS organisation
- Full CCAB or equivalent accountancy qualification
- Ideally some experience with subsidiary/joint venture organisations
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out