Interested in leading the coordination of a multitude of key projects? Want to work for a leading public sector organisation going through an exciting period of growth and change? Are you an experienced PMO professional looking for that fantastic next step in their career? Then look no further!
My client is a leading public sector organisation looking for a PMO Analyst to join the team during an exciting period of organisational growth and change.
The main responsibilities of the PMO Analyst are as follows:
- Take the lead in creating and maintain a roadmap for all project activity for the team, in order to facilitate and coordinate all projects.
- Ensure that all incoming projects are doable with the current workload, utilising the roadmap to govern the project timeline for the team, moving projects around in the schedule if required, allowing all projects to be delivered on.
- Work closely with external stakeholders to review incoming projects and manage tendering processes.
- Lead on the design of a new core reporting process for the team, making a decision on what the core metrics should be and manipulating large amounts of data in the process.
- Manage a small team, developing their abilities and ensuring that they complete work to the highest of standards.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced and/or ambitious PMO professional to take on a broad role vital in ensuring that numerous key projects for the organisation are completed on time and to the highest of standards. Furthermore, there are excellent staff benefits on offer including a substantial amount of annual leave and a flexible approach to working.
The successful candidate for the PMO Analyst role will have:
- Previous experience of working in a PMO role and leading on the coordination of projects.
- Experience of coordinating multiple projects at any one time.
- Excellent data manipulation skills, with intermediate Microsoft Excel skills a must (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
- Ideally experience of managing a team, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out