Are you looking for a fantastic place to work, with a great team culture? Are you fully qualified accountant, looking for a forward thinking, Management Accountant role? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with an exceptional, International Not-For-Profit organisation, based in Central London, to recruit a Management Accountant on a 12-month fixed term contract. The role will initially fully remote working but when government guidelines allow, they will offer flexibility in remote working and office-based work.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be joining the organisation during a period of transformation and change whilst they go through a companywide, digitisation project. During this time, you will be working with the wider finance team, to look at creating new processes and process documentation to bring the organisation into the 21st Century.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the production of the monthly management accounts, including forecasts and budgets for specific business areas.
- Produce quarterly management information reports and KPI’s.
- Analysis of the budgets and forecasts including preparation of commentaries on variances and trends.
- Work closely with non-finance budget holders to ensure they have a strong understanding of their financial positions and any issues are raised, with a timely resolution to these.
- Maintenance of monthly control accounts.
- Work with the team on streamlining processes.
- Support the Head of Finance through the year end period as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant.
- Have led on routine monthly management accounts, ideally within a not-for-profit organisation.
- Experience of using Great Plains would be advantageous but by no means essential.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out