Are you looking for an Audit opportunity that will see you playing a pivotal role in the creation and implementation of audit processes for a high-profile long-term project? Are you an experienced Internal Auditor looking to join a newly formed team? Can you offer excellent stakeholder management abilities to contribute to the success of a major programme?
My client is a high profile organisation based in Central London working on a major project in the capital. Its recent set up means that this role joins at a time when processes and procedures are still in creation, and this role will be integral to ensuring sound compliance, governance and risk management.
- Lead the delivery of the annual Audit plan addressing the organisation’s compliance, risk management and governance, with a focus on stakeholder engagement and clear communication, reporting to the Board, Risk and Assurance Committee
- Design an effective internal audit framework and build strong relationships across the organisation to build the ability to influence senior managers with your recommendations for proactive action
- Support the Head of Audit in making the Audit function an effective support service with a modern approach
- Work across the organisation to identify areas for improvements, offering scrutiny on all business areas to provide assurance and highlight areas of concern
- Contribute to a positive environment of sound internal control and risk management
As an organisation set up to support the long term delivery of a major project with a multi-million pound budget, this is a role that will evolve and grow over time and you will be fundamental to its success. If you’re looking for an Audit role in a highly changeable, fast paced environment with a huge scope of influence, then this could be the role for you.
To be considered, you will need to:
- Hold a full qualification in either accountancy or internal audit
- Have significant internal audit experience, either within major capital projects, or a start-up setting giving you exposure to highly changeable environments where audit processes are not yet set in stone
- Be an excellent communicator and relationship builder
Applications are under constant review – please apply immediately to be considered!
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out