Robertson Bell are supporting a Government organisation to recruit an interim Transformation Consultant to lead an extensive change programme across their Corporate Services. This is an initial six-month contract with the potential for extension up to 12 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing existing procedures, policies and structures across Corporate Services, foremost IT, identifying key areas for improvement.
- Working closely with the executive team and key stakeholders across departments to understand business needs and design effective transformation programmes.
- Implementing diverse change to increase efficiency and improve service delivery in both the short and long term.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Extensive experience leading transformation programmes across IT and other areas of Corporate Services.
- To demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen including redesigning models and outsourcing service functions.
- Excellent communication skills alongside the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and influence decision making.
- Valid and current Security Clearance (SC).
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this role and hold the required experience.
Off payroll working rules (IR35) do not apply.
Share this job