Robertson Bell are supporting a dynamic housing association, who are undergoing a period of change, to recruit an interim Transactional Finance Manager on an initial three month contract with a high chance of extension.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of four Finance Officers, overseeing the purchase and receivables ledger, driving a high level of performance.
- Supporting the preparation of financial and management accounts through the provision of accurate transactional finance data.
- Being the main point of contact for all finance system related queries and driving constant improvement to the existing system and processes.
- Maintaining and developing robust financial controls.
You will need:
- Recent experience working in a similar role, ideally within the social housing sector.
- Excellent systems knowledge. Open Accounts and eBis are both strongly preferrable.
- First class line management and communication skills.
- To be available at short notice.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
This role will fall inside the IR35 legislation.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out