Robertson Bell are excited to be supporting a Central Government department to recruit an interim Programme Finance Business Partner, on an initial six-month contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a tangible impact on one of the most renowned programmes in the history of the UK government and add real value to your CV.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial support to senior stakeholders, facilitating informed decision-making in a fast-pace environment.
- Setting budgets, producing robust forecasts and delivering accurate financial reports.
- Building and reviewing complex business cases in order to reduce risk and maximise VFM.
- Ensuring compliance with organisational policies and being an active participant in developing financial controls.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have recent finance business partnering experience in a fast-pace organisation with a turnover/income exceeding £100 million per annum.
- Be a qualified accountant, ideally with experience working in audit.
- Possess first class communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with senior financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Be comfortable handling and manipulating large data sets using MS Excel.
This role falls inside the IR35 legisaltion and will be worked remotely for the duration of the contract.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out