Are you an experienced Internal Recruiter looking to work for a prestigious Public Sector organisation? Or are you an agency recruiter looking for a step into an Internal Recruiter position? Are you a champion of Diversity and Inclusion? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell is once again pleased to be partnering with a renowned, London based, Public Sector organisation, to recruit an Internal Recruiter on a 6-month fixed term contract with the potential to be extended or be made permanent.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage end to end recruitment campaigns for posts at all levels from creating recruitment timelines, writing job descriptions, advertising, interviewing, and making candidate offers.
- Work closely with hiring managers, to provide advice and guidance on appropriate recruitment strategies and use of assessment and selection tools.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to deliver an excellent recruitment service.
- Production of recruitment reports and data analysis to support future workforce decision making processes.
- Effectively using the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Support and take part in a range of recruitment related projects, training sessions and workshops.
The successful candidate will:
- Have several years of recruitment experience, ideally in a high volume and complex environment.
- Be an advocate for delivering excellent customer service.
- Be experienced in using an ATS system to manage recruitment campaigns, ideally Taleo but this is not essential.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills to convey complex processes in a simplified way.
Our client offers an exceptional benefits package including; 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, an outstanding pension scheme, flexible and remote working, and career development opportunities just to name a few.
Please don't hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in the position, and hold the required experience, as this role is likely to be filled prior to the advert close date.
Share this job