Robertson Bell are excited to be supporting a growing public sector organisation to recruit an interim Head of Financial Management on an initial three-to-six-month contract.
This role will be worked full remotely up until September 2021, at which point one day per week will need to be worked out of my clients Central London based offices.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Financial Management will include:
- Orchestrating the in-depth analysis of both financial and management accounts, ensuring detailed commentaries are written and delivered to the wider business.
- Providing financial support to senior stakeholders; explaining budgetary information and forecasts to influence decision making and planning.
- Ensuring organisational policies are adhered, with particular respect to the purchasing process.
- Leading a sizeable team of 15+ qualified and part qualified accounts (three direct reports) managing workflow, driving performance, and promoting a high level of “customer service”.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Extensive financial management experience, ideally within the Public Sector.
- A CCAB, CIMA or equivalent accountancy qualification.
- Experience line managing teams in excess of five reports.
- First class communication skills and the ability to build rapport in a short space of time with senior stakeholders.
- To be available at short notice (maximum of one month)
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience as this post is likely to be filled prior to the advert close date.
The contract has been found Inside IR35 and will therefore, be paid through an umbrella company.
Share this job