Robertson Bell Finance are excited to be supporting a well-established international charity to recruit an interim Head of Finance on a nine-month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a smooth year end audit; preparing the statutory accounts and working closely with external auditors.
- Leading on the organisations budgeting and reforecasting processes to ensure robust financial plans.
- Delivering accurate financial reports and management accounts to the SMT and Board.
- Monitoring international projects and maintaining full compliance with restricted funding.
- Managing a small team of finance professionals based in the UK.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience working in a similar role within the international charity sector. Experience in a UK charity may also be considered.
- Be a CCAB or CIMA qualified accountant.
- Demonstrate recent experience leading a year end audit process and a strong working knowledge of Charity SORP.
- Possess first class communication skills and experience managing a small team.
- Be available to start a new role at short notice.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now as this role will be filled prior to the close date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out