Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a large NHS organisation in London, to recruit a band 8c Interim Head of Finance for an initial period of 4 months. Our client is able to offer flexible working however you will be required to work on site 1-2 days per week.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing a comprehensive business partnering service to senior stakeholder with information, including insights into performance metrics, on opportunities for improving value for money and on the implications of their finance decisions.
- Provide expert financial and business advice to key stakeholders and holding them accountable, challenging them where necessary.
- Lead on the development and monitoring of annual budgets for delegated areas.
- Support budget holders in the ongoing identification and monitoring of Cost Improvement Programmes.
- Provision of accurate and timely information to various internal and external key stakeholders.
- Line management of a small team.
The essentials in applying for this role:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, or equivalent).
- An excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, and across teams within the organisation.
- Business partnering experience within an NHS provider.
Share this job