Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a large NHS organisation in London, to recruit a band 8c Interim Head of Finance for an initial period of 4 months. Our client is able to offer flexible working however you will be required to work on site 1-2 days per week.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing a comprehensive business partnering service to senior stakeholder with information, including insights into performance metrics, on opportunities for improving value for money and on the implications of their finance decisions.
- Provide expert financial and business advice to key stakeholders and holding them accountable, challenging them where necessary.
- Lead on the development and monitoring of annual budgets for delegated areas.
- Support budget holders in the ongoing identification and monitoring of Cost Improvement Programmes.
- Provision of accurate and timely information to various internal and external key stakeholders.
- Line management of a small team.
The essentials in applying for this role:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, or equivalent).
- An excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, and across teams within the organisation.
- Business partnering experience within an NHS provider.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out