Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a complex Charity, to recruit an Interim Financial Controller an initial 3-month contract with a strong chance of extension. The role will be working fully remote throughout the duration of the contract.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Fully responsibility for lead the organisation’s statutory accounts and regulatory reporting processes.
- Take the lead in the coordination of the annual audit process, liaising with the External Auditors, developing schedules and preparing all necessary data files.
- Consolidate the annual budget for presentation to the Senior Management Team.
- Manage the banking and cash function.
- Lead on maintaining the balance sheet.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have experience of leading a Charity through their Audit process and statutory accounts production.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Please note this role falls inside IR35 and will be paid through an umbrella company.
Share this job