Robertson Bell are pleased working with a Government organisation, based in London, to recruit an Interim Finance Business Partner on an initial 3-6 month contract with a strong chance of extension beyond this point. The role will offer fully remote working initially, but they will be moving to a flexible hybrid working model within the next 6-months.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for partnering and collaborating with finance and non-finance stakeholders. You will provide insightful analysis and promote commercial awareness to inform decision making, provide constructive challenge and ensure financial governance, control and alignment is maintained.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in designing and delivering visually impactful presentations for senior managers, transforming complex financial data into a meaningful, valuable decision-making resource for managers.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business, how it works, the end-to-end processes and unit costs.
- Lead on the production of the monthly management accounts, providing commentary to present to senior decision makers.
- Promote the financial performance opportunities to provide more efficient outcomes.
- Work with Project Managers to develop business cases and assist the Senior Finance Business Partner in ensuring that a sound commercial case for development is put forward.
The successful candidate will:
- Be actively studying towards becoming a qualified accountant or be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have previous experience of working within the Government sector, ideally within Central Government or with a Non-Departmental Public Body.
- Be an excellent communicator and be able to engage and influence stakeholders across all levels.
This role has been deemed to fall inside of IR35, and will be paid through and umbrella company.
Share this job