Robertson Bell Finance are supporting a Social Housing Provider to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner on an initial six month contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Making tangible improvements to existing processes, in particular those associated with Service Charges, Development and Capital Accounting.
- Analysing business cases using financial models and scenario analysis to mitigate risk and ensure value for money across projects.
- Providing a comprehensive business partnering service to senior stakeholders, delivering robust budgets and forecasts to guide decision making.
- Producing timely and accurate Management Accounts, with supporting commentary and analysis, for designated business areas.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Extensive experience working in a similar role within the Social Housing sector.
- A CCAB or equivalent accountancy qualification.
- First class communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Strong Excel skills and ideally the ability to manipulate and build financial models.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience.
This role will be based remotely for the duration of the contract.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out