Robertson Bell Finance are supporting a leading care service provider to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner on an initial 12-month contract, with the potential for extension.
This role will bolster a high performing finance function during a period of change as my client look to expand their services while also making significant improvements to operational efficiency.
Key responsibilities of the interim Finance Business Partner will include:
- Providing financial support to project teams regarding ongoing programmes, ensuring value for money and the delivery of key objectives.
- Producing robust budgets, forecasts, and cash-flows for non-financial budget holders to influence decision making.
- Delivering monthly management accounts with supporting variance analysis and commentary for designated business areas.
- Supporting the year end audit and preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Assessing new business cases and producing scenario models to demonstrate viability.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need:
- Recent experience working for a care or support service provider within the commercial, not for profit or public sector.
- A CCAB or CIMA qualification. Finalists with extensive practical experience may also be considered.
- Strong financial or management accounting skills and a first-class ability to provide an excellent business partnering service to non-financial stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel skills.
This role will be home-based initially however, you will need to within commutable distance of the organisations West-London office.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience as this is an urgent requirement meaning the role is likely to be filled prior to the close date.
Share this job