Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with an NHS organisation in the Home Counties who are looking for a HR Advisor with a good understanding of NHS Agenda for Change terms and conditions. This will be an initial 12 month contract and our client can offer flexible working arrangements on an ongoing basis.
Key duties will be:
- Provide professional and specialist HR advice/support on NHS T&C and employee relations matters to management, trade unions and staff across the Trust.
- Advise internal stakeholders on the NHS T&C implications on the development and implementation of HR policies and NHS initiatives.
- Operate in specific Human Resource areas, providing support and advice to stakeholders on the NHS T&C queries and implications in those areas.
- Act as a HR representative at employee relations meetings/hearings eg, disciplinary, grievance, dignity at work, capability, which includes analysis and interpretation of information which may be contentious, highly complex and sensitive.
You will need:
- A good understanding of Agenda for Change terms and conditions.
- CIPD or equivalent qualification.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out