Do you have knowledge and experience in charity Grants and Restricted Fund Income accounting transactions? Are you experienced in reconciling high volumes of financial data? Are you immediately available or on a short notice period? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with a Charity, to recruit a Grants Assistant on a 6-month fixed term contract. This is a fully remote working contract for the duration.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the production of management information including analysis of various projects.
- Reconciliation of grant expenditure between the CRM and financial ledger system.
- Reconciliation of grants expenditure across different codes.
- Reconciliation of restricted fund income.
- Assist in preparing journals.
- Support the finance team in streamlining processes for their finance and CRM systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified or part qualified accountant.
- Have experience of working in the not for profit sector, and have a good working knowledge of fund and grant accounting transactions.
- Be experienced in reconciling high volumes of financial data.
- Have excellent communication skills to be able to communicate effectively across the business.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out