Are you a fully qualified Financial Accountant with experience or working in the Housing Sector? Do you possess Advance Excel skills? Are you immediately available or on a short notice period? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Housing Association to recruit a Financial Accountant on an initial 3-month fixed term contract. This role will be worked remotely throughout the duration of the contract.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading on the production of the year end Annual report and Statutory Accounts.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax.
- Lead on the preparation of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Liaising with Auditors throughout the audit period.
- Provide advice and support to the wider business on the year-end process.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have substantial experience of working in the Housing sector, leading on year end accounts.
- Possess Advanced Excel skills.
- Have expert knowledge on accounting standards and an understanding of FRS102 and SORP.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate in doing so as applications are being reviewed daily and interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out