Interested in playing a vital role in the day-to-day running of an industry leading organisation? Are you an ambitious finance systems professional looking to take that next step into management? Do you have excellent knowledge of both financial systems and accountancy processes? Then this is the role for you!
My client is an industry leading organisation based in Manchester looking for a Finance Systems Manager to join the team in a role that is the perfect next career move for an ambitious finance systems professional.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Systems Manager are as follows:
- Full responsibility for ensuring the current finance system is maintained and any bugs or faults are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Provide support to users of the main financial system, resolving any issues they may have utilising your excellent knowledge of financial process in order to understand at exactly what stage the issue occurred and how to effectively manage and rectify it.
- Lead on the planned implementation of a new financial system, ensuring that any issues discovered during the project are identified and dealt with effectively and efficiently.
- Effectively manage a small team of junior finance systems staff, helping to develop them and ensuring that the team performs to the highest of standards.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious Finance Systems Accountant or Analyst to take on a managerial role with excellent development potential. Furthermore, this is an organisation that offers excellent benefits, including a significant amount of annual leave and flexible working as the norm.
The successful candidate for the Finance Systems Manager role will have:
- At the very minimum part qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Excellent financial systems experience, having ideally led on the implementation of a new system previously.
- Experience of working in an accountancy-focused role with enough knowledge of financial processes to effectively answer any queries from users.
- Ideally experience of line management, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out