Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a prestigious Education Organisation in the search for an Interim Finance Manager for an initial period of 3 months. Our client is able to offer flexible working in line with current Government guidelines.
Key duties will be:
- Responsible for ensuring that the financial position of the organisation is kept up to date and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Overseeing the smooth running of financial administration within the organisation, VAT reclaims, monthly balance sheet reconciliations, Monthly payroll checks and submission, maintaining asset register and ESFA returns.
- Developing and maintaining the financial systems - Mainly Sage 200
- Advising stakeholders ensuring that budgetary control is maintained across the organisation. This will include analysis of budgets and spending patterns.
- Working closely with the Director of Finance in the preparation of monthly management accounts, end of year accounts and the annual budgets.
- Plan & control relevant budgets for the finance department and for other corporate services.
You will need:
- To be a comfortable user of Sage 200
- Previous experience in a Finance Manager or similar accounting role
- Fully qualified CCAB accountant or equivalent
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out