Interested in joining a charity that is about to embark on an exciting period of growth? Would you like to be a part of an ambitious and rapidly growing organisation that offers a fantastic employee culture? Could you offer financial insight to assist senior stakeholders to make effective decisions?
If yes, this could be the role for you!
Robertson Bell are proud to be working with this rapidly growing charity in their search for a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. Based in Leeds, this organisation has seen a phenomenal amount of growth over recent years and is currently embarking on a new development path that will enable them to boost their social reach.
The main responsibilities of this Finance Business Partner role are as follows:
- Full responsibility for managing key relationships with senior stakeholders from financial and non-financial backgrounds across your division to influence and ensure alignment with organisational strategy.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis for your budget holders as requested to provide great insight into financial position and inform decision making.
- Act as the finance lead in the development of bids and proposals for new contracts the charity is looking to secure.
- Provide invaluable support in the yearly budget and forecasting processes, producing reports and communicating these with your stakeholders.
- Play a leading role on process improvement projects with an aim of improving value for money and efficiency.
- Create and roll out necessary finance training to internal staff and ensure they have access to resources needed to meet their financial responsibilities.
- Be the key contact for your division for any finance queries.
This permanent role offers a unique opportunity for someone with previous business partnering experience who is looking to join a growing charitable organisation. The role will be offered on a remote working basis to begin with, bit applicants must live within a commutable distance from their head office in Leeds.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally reached the finalist level of their accountancy qualification. However, candidates who are still actively studying and have good experience will still be considered.
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar Finance Business Partnering role and liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP as my client is looking to schedule interviews on a rolling basis and this role will be filled before the closing date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out