Are you newly qualified with a desire to gain exposure to international accounting? Want to work for one of the most well-known charities in the UK? Could you confidently partner with Director level budget holders? Are you excited at the prospect of international travel?
If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are proud to once again be working with this fantastic international development charity whilst they recruit for a permanent Finance Business Partner to join their large, ever-growing finance team. This role will be responsible for driving and supporting some key stakeholders in their international programmes team. If you are looking to make your move into the sector, this is a great opportunity to join one of the best-known charities in the UK!
The key duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Work closely with several key teams assisting them with the development of their strategy and budgets.
- Lead on the monthly reporting cycle and production of donor reports for the teams under your area of responsibility.
- Create and present budgets, forecasts and key long-term plans, working closely with Heads of several departments and in-country finance teams.
- Assist with building important business cases and carry out financial modelling around cost saving.
- Improve the financial knowledge of your budget holders, arranging and attending regular meetings and ensuring they have access to necessary tools and information.
- Maintain oversight of any financial risks and identity necessary actions to reduce these risks.
- Create journals, check financial results and assist with the creation of written papers for the finance committee.
- Undertake international travel to various locations to develop and manage relationships with stakeholders on programme-specific matters.
This Finance Business Partner role would officially be based out of the charity’s head office in central London however remote working would be carried out until at least June 2021. The Hiring Manager will only consider candidates who hold a CCAB qualification so please only apply if you do.
This successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role in the charity sector.
- Ideally, previous experience working on donor funded projects.
- A full CCAB finance qualification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to liaise with senior Budget Holders up to Director level.
- A strong knowledge of financial management and reporting.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily and the role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out