Interested in taking on a role vital to the future growth plans of a leading organisation? Want to take on a newly formed role and really mould it into your own image? Are you a Finance Business Partner with experience of working within the real estate, property or housing sectors? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a leading property developer based in London looking for a Finance Business Partner – Development to join the team in a newly created role that is vital to the future growth plans of the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner – Development are as follows:
- Liaise closely with various development and capital project managers, discussing their finances with them and acting as their main point financial point of contact within the organisation.
- Full responsibility for the preparation of budgets and forecasts for a number of development schemes and capital projects, analysing any variances that there may be.
- Regularly analyse the cashflow for projects to ensure that they are able to be completed in a timely manner whilst at the same time not going over budget.
- Provide invaluable input into the preparation of month-end and year-end accounts related to development and capital finance.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner to take on a newly formed role, really moulding it in their own image, within an organisation that prides themselves on developing their staff from within. Furthermore, this organisation offers excellent benefits, including a substantial amount of working from home as the norm moving forward.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner – Development role will have:
- Qualified as an accountant or be actively studying towards completing their qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Experience of working within the real estate, property or housing sectors.
- Excellent business partnering skills and the ability to communicate financial information to non-financial members of staff.
- Ideally experience of working on the finances for development schemes and/or capital projects, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as this role is likely to gather a lot of interest and will be filled before the closing date.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out