Robertson Bell are working with an NHS Trust in North London to recruit a Divisional Finance Manager on an initial 3 month contract. This role will be working on a remote basis until guidelines are changed.
Key responsibilities of the Divisional Finance Manager include:
- Working closely with budget holders to ensure up to date and accurate finance information is communicated effectively.
- Contributing to the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders across directorates.
- Production of the monthly management accounts.
- Providing business planning and decision making support in the form of accurate budgeting and forecasting.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of financial management within an NHS Trust.
- A full or finalist level CCAB qualification.
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to work with large data sets.
- Strong communication skills.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out