Robertson Bell Finance are working with a Public Sector organisation to recruit an Assistant Finance Systems Accountant on an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
The role will be based remotely however, there may be a need to travel into the offices occasionally should Government guidelines change.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Finance Systems Accountant include:
- Maintaining the day to day running of the organisations finance and purchase order systems.
- Identifying areas of improvement by working with key stakeholders to understand their needs.
- Collaborating with team members to test and implement new processes.
- Analysing data and producing detailed performance reports for management.
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- Have a depth of experience using either; a wide range of finance systems or Sage 200.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with continuous change.
- Posses excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Be actively studying towards an accountancy qualification. Candidates who are newly qualified will also be considered.
If you are interested in this role and hold the required experience, then please do not hesitate to submit your application now.
Share this job