Are you an Assistant Accountant or Finance Assistant looking to gain more exposure in a project environment? Are actively studying towards an accountancy qualification? Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a difference across the world? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with a complex, International Organisation, to recruit a Project Finance Assistant to support a large scale, multi-million-pound project. This role is on a 12-month fixed term contract and will initially be working remotely with flexibility to work from home when their offices re-open later on in the year.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the production of project budgets and forecasts.
- Production of management information for reporting requirements.
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Provide financial analysis on the financial position of the project to ensure that the Senior Management Team are fully informed.
- Production of invoices.
- Support the Finance Manager during year-end including liaising with auditors.
The successful candidate will:
- Be actively studying towards their accountancy qualification and have a part qualification or be AAT qualified.
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills and good attention to details.
- Ability to analyse and interpret high volumes of complex financial information.
- Be able to communication financial information to non-finance colleagues across all levels.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out