Robertson Bell are excited to be partnered exclusively with a dynamic property development and management organisation, who are growing at an exponential rate, to recruit an interim Head of Finance Business Partnering – Capital Projects on an initial six-month contract.
This is a new role, created as a direct consequence of my client’s growth, which will be worked fully remotely and offer a balance of project and BAU work.
Reporting into the Director of Finance, key responsibilities include:
- Providing strategical support to the senior management team to drive operational efficiency.
- Leading on the financial planning, budget monitoring and forecasting for property development and maintenance projects.
- Preparing and analysing business cases for prospective investments, identifying and effectively managing risk.
- Producing and delivering financial reports on active projects, with a particular focus on expenditure against income.
- Developing systems, processes, controls and a small team of business partners to meet current and future business needs.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Significant post qualification experience in a similar role within a property development or facilities management setting. Experience delivering large scale capital projects of a similar nature may also be considered.
- A CCAB or CIMA accountancy qualification.
- First class communication skills and the ability to deliver complex financial information and reports to senior stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience. Applications are being reviewed regularly and this post is likely to be filled prior to the advert close date.
This contract has been deemed Inside IR35.
Share this job