Robertson Bell Finance are supporting a dynamic Public Sector organisation to recruit an interim Data Analyst on an initial nine-month contract with a high chance of extension.
My client has adopted a work from home policy which is likely to carry on for the foreseeable future. Having said this, there may be an occasional need to travel into the offices, at a later date, which are based in the City of London.
Key responsibilities of the interim Data Analyst include:
- Maintain complex Excel spreadsheets, making improvements and fixes where possible, to ensure a high integrity of data.
- Manipulating large data sets and producing reports for senior stakeholders within the organisation to influence decision making and strategy.
- Provide support to internal budget holders through a comprehensive business partnering service and act as a key point of contact for internal audit.
- Acting as a super user of the Business Management System, providing support and training to colleagues when needed.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience working in a data-focussed, analytical role.
- Be an advanced user of Excel, comfortable using VBA, SQL and making fixes to Macros.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Take a proactive approach to work and be able to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you are interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience.
Share this job