Robertson Bell are delighted to be working with a multi-billion-pound, Financial Services organisation, to recruit a Head of Testing and Delivery Assurance, on an 18-month fixed term contract. The role will operate a mixture of remote and office-based working depending on the programme delivery and business needs, which are in the City of London.
As the Head of Testing and Delivery Assurance, you will be managing a team of 25 FTE, across multiple testing functions. The team is responsible for the delivery of the platform, conducting Functional, Non-Functional, Data Migration, Service transition and Operational acceptance testing.
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead on assuring the delivery of the new scheme services through a review of the supplier’s Quality Assurance (QA), be recording the supplier’s activities or be reviewing the planned or executed output.
- Execute tests to ensure the reported QA activities have been completed as stated.
- Ensure contracted suppliers implement solutions using appropriate methodologies and technologies in-line with the agreed project plan.
- Manage the service provider to co-ordinate and schedule testing activity between the suppliers and internal testing programmes.
- Identification, management, and implementation of cost efficiencies, along with associated risks and mitigations.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong test management background at a Senior level, with a proven track recording of delivering quality through testing in large, complex projects involving external suppliers in an onshore/offshore environment.
- Be an experienced Senior Manager and have led a testing team (15+ FTE) through the delivery of a major platform.
- Be well versed with project management fundamentals, working in both waterfall and agile delivery months.
- Ideally have worked in the Financial Services sector but this by no means essential.
Share this job