Robertson Bell are delighted to be supporting a London based NHS Trust on the recruitment off a band 6 Financial Accountant for an initial period of up to 12 months. Our client is able to offer flexible working in line with current Government guidance.
Key Responsibilities’ will Include:
- Support the trusts Financial Accounting function on a variety of matters to ensure that financial policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Work with several key internal stakeholders to deliver the closure of the annual accounts in a timely and efficient manner.
- Act as a lead for financial systems management, which will include maintaining the current financial ledger system as well further development of additional systems.
- Work both individually and as part of a team to resolve a variety of conflicting issues presented by both finance and non-finance staff.
- Involved in the production off daily, weekly and monthly financial reports.
The successful candidate will be:
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Systems and proven experience of working within an NHS Provider setting.
- A strong communicator with good interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity within a well-respected trust. For immediate consideration please submit your up to date CV.
Share this job