Robertson Bell are delighted to be supporting a London based NHS Trust on the recruitment off a band 6 Financial Accountant for an initial period of up to 12 months. Our client is able to offer flexible working in line with current Government guidance.
Key Responsibilities’ will Include:
- Support the trusts Financial Accounting function on a variety of matters to ensure that financial policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Work with several key internal stakeholders to deliver the closure of the annual accounts in a timely and efficient manner.
- Act as a lead for financial systems management, which will include maintaining the current financial ledger system as well further development of additional systems.
- Work both individually and as part of a team to resolve a variety of conflicting issues presented by both finance and non-finance staff.
- Involved in the production off daily, weekly and monthly financial reports.
The successful candidate will be:
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Systems and proven experience of working within an NHS Provider setting.
- A strong communicator with good interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity within a well-respected trust. For immediate consideration please submit your up to date CV.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out