Are you a fully qualified accountant looking to develop or build on your Finance Business Partnering skills? Are you a strong communicator capable of engaging with multiple stakeholders across an organisation? If so this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a leading NHS Organisation as they look to recruit a Finance Manager on an initial 12 month contract. This role will be based fully remotely for the duration of the role.
Key duties will be:
- Leading on financial planning strategies for key business areas across the organisation, this will also involve developing costing models with stakeholders.
- Analysing income and activity forecasts to identify future risk areas that may impact the organisations financial position.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships and communication channels with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Working closely with external agencies and Central Government to provide key input to developing policy and strategy.
You will need to have:
- Strong technical skills including MS Excel.
- Experience of working within the NHS or Public Health.
- Full accountancy qualification or finalist level.
Share this job