Robertson Bell Finance are working with a fantastic UK based charity in search of a Finance Manager to lead this fascinating organisation through a time of positive change. We require someone with patience who is can work with people from all walks of life, ideally you will have experience and empathy towards those suffering with mental health.
Reporting into the Finance Director, Main responsibilities of this role will include:
* Managing the Finance function including line management of two staff
* Maintain and develop financial procedures
* Produce monthly management accounts
* Preparation of the annual budget
* Work closely with the Finance Director to manage projects
* Reviewing financial accounting process
You must have a keen eye for detail and a proactive work ethic with the ability to work efficiently across the organisation. Preferably you will have experience working in a charity however, this is not essential if you have a strong desire to work within this sector. You must be comfortable working in a diverse environment and have strong excel skills.
If you would like to be considered for this position, do apply as soon as possible as applications are regularly being reviewed.