Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a prestigious Not For Profit organisation, to recruit a Finance Business Partner for an initial period of 12 months.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing a comprehensive financial management service to budget holders including, preparation of annual budgets, forecasting and preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Provide expert financial and business advice to key stakeholders and holding them accountable, challenging them where necessary.
- Lead on the development and monitoring of annual budgets for delegated areas.
- Support with period end processes, journal adjustments, reconciliations and audit queries
- Contribute to management reporting, making effective use of available financial reporting tools to improve monitoring and enhance overall financial control
- Provision of accurate and timely information to various internal and external key stakeholders.
The essentials in applying for this role:
- A fully qualified or finalist level accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, or equivalent).
- An excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, and across teams across the organisation.
- Business partnering experience within a not for profit organisation.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out