Want to have a strategic impact on the future direction of a leading organisation? Interested in adding a CV enhancing organisation to your CV? Do you want a role in which you oversee a small team?
My client is a leading educational organisation based in London, looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team in a role that is key to the future strategic direction taken by the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner role are as follows:
- Liaise closely with members of the senior leadership team to review their finances with them, acting as their expert financial advisor to ensure that they are remaining within budget and not overspending
- Lead on the preparation of management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Provide invaluable input into company-wide accounts on the financial performance of the division, acting as the main point of contact for audit queries related to this area of the business
- Lead on the provision of variance analysis including understanding key cost driver and income related activity
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Finance Business Partner to take on a vital role within a consistently growing and highly performing organisation, with this role having the potential to be utilised as a steppingstone towards a managerial position in the future. Furthermore, this organisation offers excellent benefits really prioritising a work/life balance amongst its staff.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will have:
- Qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.)
- Excellent business partnering experience and the ability to effectively communicate financial matters to non-finance members of staff
- Significant experience of preparing management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out