Are you an Assistant Management Accountant with strong analytical skills? Do you have previous experience of supporting a management accounting function with reporting? If so we have a fantastic contract opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell are delighted to be partnered with a Public Sector Organisation in the Manchester Area to support on the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant for a minimum period of three months.
Key duties will include:
- Provide support to finance managers in reviewing business cases and analysing detailed information and contracts.
- Analyse and report on the financial consequences of a range of performance levels.
- Oversee monthly payments to suppliers in line with agreed contracts.
- Ensure accurate financial data is uploaded to financial systems.
- Contribute to the production of month end reports.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience within an NHS or Public Sector organisation.
- Financial degree or studying accountancy qualifications.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out